NetCloud Ltd is a UK and European distributor for Atcom Technology.
Founded in 1998, ATCOM Technology has a track record in the R&D and manufacture of Internet communication hardware.
In 1999, Atcom introduced the first ISDN and ISDN NT+ card with PCI interface for the Chinese domestic market which was subsequently widely adopted by several telecommunications carriers in China.
In 2007, Atcom began development on the first of its Asterisk embedded appliance, which offered a powerful and cost effective telephony solution to the SMB market. Innovation continues at Atcom and the recent introduction of the MP-01 mesh analogue telephone adaptor is testament to this culture.
IP0x range of Asterisk Appliances – These SMB telephony systems offer a powerful and energy efficient solution for home or business. All support SIP and IAX protocols as well as optional PSTN connectivity.
- IP01 – VoIP appliance plus optional 1 x FXO or FXS connection
- IP02 – VoIP appliance plus optional 2 x FXO or 2 x FXS connection or 1 x FXS/FXO
- IP04 Asterisk Appliance – VoIP appliance plus optional 4 x FXO or FXS connection
- IP08 Asterisk Appliance – VoIP appliance plus optional 8 x FXO or 8 x FXS connection or 4 x FXS/FXO
- IP4G Asterisk Appliance – VoIP appliance plus optional 4 x GSM connection
- IP2G4A – VoIP appliance plus optional 2 x GSM and 4 x FXO
AT range of IP Phones:
- AT610 – One SIP or IAX account (separate firmware)
- AT620 – One SIP plus one IAX account
- AT640 – Three SIP plus one IAX account
- AT840 – Coming soon
AT Series Contact Centre Phones
AG range of ATA’s:
- AG198n – One SIP plus one IAX account. FXO port for connecting to POTS and FXS connection for adding Analogue phone.
Certified for Elastix based systems
- AX400 Series – Supports up to 4 modules (FXO/FXS)
- AX800 Series – Supports up to 4 dual modules (8 x FXO/FXS)
- AX1600 Series – Support up to 8 dual modules (16 x FXS/FXO)
- AX4G – Supports up to 4 GSM modules
- AX2G4A – Supports up to 2 GSM modules and up to 4 x FXO/FXS cards
- AX4B – 4 x ISDN2 / BRI
- AX1D – 1 port PRI card with optional hardware echo cancellation
- AX2D – 2 port PRI card with optional hardware echo cancellation
- AX4D – 4 port PRI card with optional hardware echo cancellation
Interested in becoming a Reseller?Enquire Now
Atcom’s range of IP-PBX Appliances and associated hardware are available for direct sale to business at IPChitChat